ORTHOVISC®-T: An Injectable Viscoelastic Sodium Hyaluronate
Relief for Tennis Elbow
ORTHOVISC-T is an ultra-pure, high molecular weight injectable hyaluronic acid (HA) viscosupplement designed to relieve pain and restore function to tendons damaged by chronic tennis elbow. ORTHOVISC-T provides lubrication to promote tendon gliding, creating a beneficial healing environment.
ORTHOVISC-T is provided in a single-use syringe, and is injected around the affected osteotendinous junction once a week for a total of two injections.
The ORTHOVISC-T Advantage
- Provides pain relief1,2
- Restores physical function1
- Improves tendon healing environment3
- Allows patients to return to sports they had given up due to pain1
- Natural, non-animal sourced HA
The ORTHOVISC-T device is intended to relieve pain and restore function in tendons affected by chronic lateral epicondylosis. It is not intended to be used for the treatment of first or second degree ankle sprain or symptomatic rotator cuff tendinopathy.
For additional details and information about the product, please refer to the Instructions for Use that are included in the product’s packaging.
ORTHOVISC-T is not approved for use in the United States.
- Petrella R., et al. Management of Tennis Elbow with sodium hyaluronate periarticular injections. Sports Med Arthosc Rehabil Ther Technol 2010; 2:4.
- Gorelick L., et al. Lateral Epicondylitis Injection Therapy: A Safety and Efficacy Analysis of Hyaluronate versus Corticosteroid Injections. Adv Tech Biol Med. 2015; 3:2.
- Yagishita K., et al. The Effect of Hyaluronan on Tendon Healing in Rabbits. Arthroscopy 2005:21:1330-6.