Location: Sarasota, FL
Summary of Functions:
- Fulfill rep inventory requests via email or telephone
- Back up the CS department on the telephones as needed
- Pick, pack and ship all orders/requests
- Operations assistance – ability to pack/lift medium sized boxes, approx. 50 lbs.
- Accurately maintain inventory records
- Process returns (both RGAs and returned rep stock)
- Learn product inspection acceptance criteria and be able to perform inspection for products accepted back into inventory
- Assist in maintaining the Marketing/Sample room
- Provide CS Manager with supplies that need to be ordered Suggest: Manage and maintain acceptable on-hand inventory for packaging supplies (e.g. shippers, labels, bubble wrap, etc.) to ship orders on time.
- Keep the shipping and finished goods areas tidy
- Be able to effectively learn and teach the Parcus CRM
Reporting: This position reports to the Manager, Warehouse, Facilities & EHS.
Major Duties and Responsibilities/Authority:
- Become intimately familiar with the Parcus product line
- Become an expert on the Parcus Order Entry System
- Distributor interaction including demo kit assembly and rep inventory assistance
- Assist in bulk mailings, shipments or distributor correspondence as needed
- Back up CS when necessary
- Understand the nature and importance of confidential or non-publicized information
- Ability to make sound decision in problem solving situations
- Assist in the timely resolution of quality issues raised by customers or staff
- Support Parcus Medical Quality System and Safety and Health Program by following procedures and advising others
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move physical inventory weighting up to 80 pounds.
- The employee might be frequently required to kneel or crouch in accordance with job duties.
- Training will involve picking, packing and shipping product as well as inventory control, shipping/receiving or other light operations assistance as needed.
Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
- Previous shipping and/or inventory management
- Familiarity of medical device industry preferred, sports medicine or anatomy a bonus
- Previous customer service experience desired
- Must be competent in MS office programs
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on characteristics such as age, gender, gender identity and expression, genetic status, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, military status, family status, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.