Senior Manager, Distributor Administration
Location: Bedford, MA, Remote
Integrating new Distributors into the Anika commercial network while providing important information regarding expectations for conducting business, transacting inventory, reporting, training, and resources to support them is essential to establishing a successful sales partnership. In this new role, the Senior Manager of Distributor Administration will be a critical leader and resource for partnering with Anika’s distributor network to ensure every distributor achieves success and meets expectations. This position will be responsible for setting expectations with Distributors relating to the various policies and procedures required by our organization as well as monitoring adherence to these standards.
- Creation of formal Distributor Policy Manual, including updates to align with changes in business requirements and new procedures, policies, and/or processes
- Ensuring every Distributor has sufficient training on Anika’s products and policies
- Creation and roll out of Distributor communications and messaging
- Conducting formal on-boarding meetings with distributors to ensure a common understanding and approach to Anika’s policies, procedures and requirements including, but not limited to:
- Inventory Management
- Pricing policies & exceptions
- Distributor Commissions
- Reporting Requirements
- Audit Responsibilities
- Establishment and Reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to assess and improve Distributor Performance
- Ensuring Distributors have access to data and information necessary to drive their business in alignment to Anika’s expectations
- Updating Distributor information to be used in the SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Management of Distributor Agreements including assisting with the implementation of a contract management application
- Formal off-boarding process for Distributors driven by on-going commercial changes and requirements
The Senior Manager of Distributor Administration is a complex role within Anika’s commercial function and will require significant collaboration with internal stakeholders such as Sales, Operations, Legal and Finance/FP&A departments. This role will require consistent and frequent interaction with Distributors across the country. Additionally, the successful leader will lead both the formation of strategy and execution around key distributor administration functions and needs.
Initially, no direct reports, however the ability to lead future team members and engage across the organization.
- BA/BS college degree in Business, Management, Project Management, or other similar degree.
- Minimum of 7 years of Business Development, Account Management, Project Management, and or Commercial Operations/Administration experience.
- Orthopedics experience is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in
- Project Implementation,
- Account Management,
- Process/Policy creation
- Drafting communications
- Problem Solving
- Strong time management and multitasking skills to handle multiple tasks, projects and distributor priorities simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Relationship management
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on characteristics such as age, gender, gender identity and expression, genetic status, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, military status, family status, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.