Sales Administration Manager
Being a conduit for the US Commercial network by providing information and support for conducting business, transacting inventory, reporting, training, and resources essential to establishing a successful sales partnership. In this new role, the Project Manager of Distributor Administration will be a critical resource for partnering with Anika’s distributor network to ensure every distributor achieves success and meets expectations. This position will be responsible for assisting with holding the distributors accountable to the various policies and procedures required by our organization as well as monitoring adherence to these standards.
- Assisting with updates to the distributor policy manual to align with changes in business requirements and new procedures, policies, and/or processes
- Providing reporting to sales management team on training updates within LMS system
- Assisting with maintaining one source of truth for distributor contact information as well as the respective office staff
- Providing guidance and direction to business partners with regards to business items that will impact the distributors. Being a conduit for the field.
- Conducting formal on-boarding meetings with distributors to ensure a common
- understanding and approach to Anika’s policies, procedures and requirements including, but not limited to:
- Inventory Management
- Pricing policies & exceptions
- Distributor Commissions
- Reporting Requirements
- Audit Responsibilities
- Reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to assess and improve Distributor Performance
- Ensuring Distributors have access to data and information necessary to drive their business in alignment to Anika’s expectations
- Updating Distributor information to be used in the SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Management of Distributor Agreements including assisting with the implementation of a contract management application
- Formal off-boarding process for Distributors driven by on-going commercial changes and requirements
- Assisting with implementing a field inventory management tool across the US Commercial Organization.
The Project Manager role within Anika’s commercial function and will require significant collaboration with internal stakeholders such as Sales, Operations, Legal and Finance/FP&A departments. This role will require consistent and frequent interaction with Distributors across the country.
Initially, no direct reports, however the ability to lead cross-functional teams toward one common goal will be a necessity in the organization.
- BA/BS college degree in Business, Management, Project Management, or other similar degree.
- Minimum of 7 years of Business Development, Account Management, Project Management, and or Commercial Operations/Administration experience.
- Orthopedics experience is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in
- Project Implementation,
- Account Management,
- Process/Policy creation
- Drafting communications
- Problem Solving
- Strong time management and multitasking skills to handle multiple tasks, projects and distributor priorities simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Relationship management
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on characteristics such as age, gender, gender identity and expression, genetic status, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, military status, family status, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.