Quality Control Technician
Location: Bedford, MA
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Quality Control Technician I will learn, understand and perform routine entry level tests on raw materials, work-in-process samples, finished goods, and stability samples according to written procedures under cGMP conditions.
- Perform tests according to approved methods
- Auto & Manual Titrations
- Conductivity Meter
- Document all results in accordance with SOP
- Report procedural deviations and nonconformances to management
- Perform daily calibration of equipment and instrumentation
- Prepare samples and reagents
- Monitor chemical and consumables inventories and order as required
- Monitors and changes charts on environmentally-controlled environments
- Clean glassware and maintain reusable equipment in a state of readiness
- Maintain current training on all assigned procedures to include read & understood, skills development and classroom training activities as required
- Participate in other projects as assigned
The position normally works on assignments routine in nature and receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Requires Associates degree with relevant laboratory experience
- 0 – 2 years previous experience in a GMP lab; internship experience considered
- Ability to work flexible hours to complete work activities
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with operating complex equipment (UV-Vis, GC, HPLC)
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on characteristics such as age, gender, gender identity and expression, genetic status, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, military status, family status, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.