Packaging Technician II
Location: Bedford, MA
The Packaging Technician II will perform intermediate technical set-up and troubleshooting of labeling, sterilization and packaging equipment for proper operation including change-over.
Specific Tactical Responsibilities:
- Perform the mechanical set-up and breakdown of automated equipment in accordance with standard operation procedures, safety and cGMP standards
- Perform equipment troubleshooting activities addressing unexpected equipment performance of the labeling, sterilization and packaging equipment
- Execute VHP sterilization cycles, including review of sterilization records for accuracy
- Manage electronic files requiring the loading and deletion of files required for variable printing of regulated information, including product artwork, in packaging operations
- Documents work in batch records and forms
- Maintain current training on all assigned procedures to include read & understood, skills development and classroom training activities as required
The position requires responsibility for operation of automated equipment and electronic files where adherence to proper safety and cGMP procedure is required in order to perform work activities. The Packaging Technician II usually receives little instruction on routine work and detailed instructions and training on complex assignments.
- Minimum High School/Trade School or GED equivalency
- 2 – 4 years or related experience in a regulated environment
- Experience with cGMPs and Good Documentation Practices
- The ability to read, write and verbally communicate in English
- The ability to work flexible hours to complete work activities
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Previous experience working in a cleanroom wearing gowning apparel
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on characteristics such as age, gender, gender identity and expression, genetic status, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, military status, family status, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.