Document Control Assistant – Part-time
Location: Sarasota, FL
This position will assist in maintaining the company’s quality system and regulatory documentation. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organization skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task. They are an energetic, team player possessing initiative and self-motivation. Flexible schedule – M – F, 15 to 20 hours per week. Will consider full time in the future for the right candidate.
- Assist with general clerical duties in the Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs department.
- Responsible for the collection, maintenance, distribution, archiving and filing of documents necessary to ensure compliance with the quality management system.
- Assist with performing batch record review, preparation of certificates of analysis and processing of change orders.
- Seek out methods for document management system continuous improvement.
- Have good computer and communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Able to maintain effective working relationships with staff and those encountered in the course of work.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum high school graduate or GED
- Administrative, clerical or document control experience desirable
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- MasterControl, SharePoint and Solidworks EPDM experience a plus.
- Ability to work sitting for extended periods.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- The employee might be frequently required to stand, climb stairs, kneel, or crouch, in accordance with job duties.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on characteristics such as age, gender, gender identity and expression, genetic status, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, military status, family status, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.