Great Benefits and Perks
We value our employees and their families, so we take good care of them by providing a robust benefits package. Additionally, we are committed to a wide range of services to promote employee health, wellness and personal growth.
We provide competitive medical benefits through a partnership with United Healthcare. The plan options are United Healthcare Navigate or United Healthcare Choice, the difference between the plans is how you access care and the out-of-pocket cost you pay for the covered services.
- Dental Care through Delta Dental
- Vision Care through VSP
- Employee Assistance Program
Benefits also include additional plans to support and safeguard our employees:
- Life and Accidental Death Coverage
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Program
- Dependent Care Account
- 401(k) Plan with 140% match up to 5% of pay, vested 25% each year
- Tuition Reimbursement & Professional Development Opportunities
- Business Travel Insurance
As much as we love working at Anika, we recognize that a little rest and relaxation goes a long way to keeping our employees happy, inspired and productive in the workplace.
- 3 weeks of vacation per year with accrual commencing upon start date
- 11 paid holidays
- 6 sick days per year with accrual commencing upon start date
We recognize our employees have obligations to their families and the community at large, and provide other types of paid leave for the following:
- Jury Duty
- Bereavement leave
- Paid Parental leave
In addition to working hard, there is always something fun going on at Anika, from ice cream trucks and lunchtime BBQs, to steps challenges and wellness breakfasts. We also get involved in the community, and we engage in a number of events like charity walks.
- Fun celebrations and gatherings that are planned by an employee committee
- Wellness program activities and challenges
- BJ’s Wholesale Club membership program
- Protective Job Equipment Subsidies
All jobs are not created equal. In fact, some are simply better than the rest. At Anika, we offer good salaries, competitive benefits, a manageable work-life balance, and excellent growth opportunity. We hire only the best, and we provide an environment for our employees to become even better.