HYALONECT® Improving Outcomes of the Final Phases of Orthopedic and Trauma Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Surgical Mesh to Maintain Relative Position of Engrafted Bone Tissue
HYALONECT is a bio-resorbable knitted mesh used in orthopedic and trauma reconstructive surgeries. It is composed of HYAFF®, a benzyl ester of hyaluronic acid (HA), a natural component of the extracellular matrix. The mesh is resorbable and may be kept in place by application of sutures.
The HYALONECT Advantage
- Safe: hyaluronic acid from non-animal origin
- Excellent handling: can be easily cut in any shape to conform to different surgical sites
- Ready to use: doesn’t need to be hydrated
- Suturable: can be sutured to be kept in place
- Bio-resorbable: absorbed following the natural pathway of endogenous hyaluronic acid
- Effective: proven in preclinical and clinical studies to support the natural tissue repair process
HYALONECT is CE-marked as a resorbable knitted fabric mesh intended for use in orthopedic and trauma reconstructive procedures to maintain the relative position of engrafted bone tissue (autograft, allograft, and bone graft substitutes) or bone fragments from comminuted fractures. This device is not intended for load bearing indications unless used in conjunction with traditional rigid fixation.
For additional details and information about the product, please refer to the Instructions for Use that are included in the product’s packaging.
HYALONECT is not approved for use in the United States.